Motorheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an Irish forum for people who just have a very strong interest in cars which could also be described as an unhealthy obsession. Enjoy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music , What are you listening to lately?

Go down 
+2
mk2jettajosh
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Music , What are you listening to lately? Empty
PostSubject: Music , What are you listening to lately?   Music , What are you listening to lately? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 am

Post what you're listening to lately here
Back to top Go down
https://motorheads.forumotion.com
mk2jettajosh
Admin
mk2jettajosh

PostSubject: Re: Music , What are you listening to lately?   Music , What are you listening to lately? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:44 pm

simply put

DUBSTEP
Back to top Go down
matt.finn
Admin
matt.finn

PostSubject: Re: Music , What are you listening to lately?   Music , What are you listening to lately? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Not as much lately for me.. with the exception of this
Back to top Go down
mk2jettajosh
Admin
mk2jettajosh

PostSubject: Re: Music , What are you listening to lately?   Music , What are you listening to lately? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:51 pm

ahh hey thats a song

system of a down was on tv today and i was like, damn where have you been hiding

im also in love with this this
Back to top Go down
TRD King

TRD King

PostSubject: Re: Music , What are you listening to lately?   Music , What are you listening to lately? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:41 pm

mad into anything atm being at work for 8 hours - 7days a week all you do is listen to music and stuff so anything except heavy metal Razz
Back to top Go down
mk2jettajosh
Admin
mk2jettajosh

PostSubject: Re: Music , What are you listening to lately?   Music , What are you listening to lately? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 am

TRD King wrote:
mad into anything atm being at work for 8 hours - 7days a week all you do is listen to music and stuff so anything except heavy metal Razz

now what do you concider heavy metal ?
Back to top Go down
ekmark
Admin
ekmark

PostSubject: Re: Music , What are you listening to lately?   Music , What are you listening to lately? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:42 pm

like jimmy buckley and garth brooks at the moment

i dont really listen to anything in particular anything goes apart form the names above
Back to top Go down
Ryan.wilson

Ryan.wilson

PostSubject: Re: Music , What are you listening to lately?   Music , What are you listening to lately? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 am

DUBSTEP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music , What are you listening to lately?   Music , What are you listening to lately? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music , What are you listening to lately?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motorheads :: Cars :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: