Motorheads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an Irish forum for people who just have a very strong interest in cars which could also be described as an unhealthy obsession. Enjoy.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the two money pits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mk2jettajosh
Admin
mk2jettajosh

the two money pits Empty
PostSubject: the two money pits   the two money pits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 am

hi all
im 16 and i got two mk2 golfs
im a complete VAG head but i like all sorts of stuff
here there are

this is the long term project, get back to me in about 10 years Razz

[img]the two money pits 6636891255_efc56165cd[/img]
1984 2 door
plans are to smooth the bay, full respray in some sort of brown, basically new everything,

the daily ( to be )
[img]the two money pits 6559316597_8778ecfd13[/img]

Back to top Go down
matt.finn
Admin
matt.finn

the two money pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two money pits   the two money pits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 am

Welcome along Very Happy The long term project will be epic but the daily to be already is. Just needs new tires Smile
Back to top Go down
mk2jettajosh
Admin
mk2jettajosh

the two money pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two money pits   the two money pits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:15 pm

matt.finn wrote:
Welcome along Very Happy The long term project will be epic but the daily to be already is. Just needs new tires Smile

tyres are on the way soon but may not be using the alley cats after all Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mickstrick E30

Mickstrick E30

the two money pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two money pits   the two money pits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:29 am

Story man? have ya any more pics of them rims? A good oul compound and wax would do that daily of yours the world of good IMO Smile go for some strech on those new tyres too Wink
Back to top Go down
mk2jettajosh
Admin
mk2jettajosh

the two money pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two money pits   the two money pits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:50 am

Mickstrick E30 wrote:
Story man? have ya any more pics of them rims? A good oul compound and wax would do that daily of yours the world of good IMO Smile go for some strech on those new tyres too Wink

i have no good pics of them lad, ill get a pic for ya tho
im not touching the car i havent washed it since i got it and its going to be like that for a long while Razz

im getting 165/55
Back to top Go down
ekmark
Admin
ekmark

the two money pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two money pits   the two money pits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:52 am

welcome Very Happy

sweet car ya have
Back to top Go down
mk2jettajosh
Admin
mk2jettajosh

the two money pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two money pits   the two money pits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:48 am

thanks dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the two money pits Empty
PostSubject: Re: the two money pits   the two money pits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the two money pits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motorheads :: Cars :: Intros-
Jump to: